Aquaculture (fish diseases)
We invite you to take part in the section « AQUACULTURE (DISEASES OF FISH)» as part of the educational program of the agricultural and agro-industrial block.
Moderator of the section: Marina Mikhailova docent, candidate of biological science, head of ecobiotechnological laboratory of Federal State Budget Scientific Institute «National Research Institute of Biomedical Chemistry named after V.N. Orekhovich», CEO IIP LLC «IBMH-EcoBioTech»
Purpose: Analyze the situation in the sphere of aquaculture in the Russian Federation, to identify key areas for the development of production, science and education.
Key issues for discussion:
• Russia as a region with a strong potential for aquaculture development: features and benefits
• Modern aquaculture technologies
• Species and breeds of fish that are promising for breeding
• Fish diseases, prevention and treatment
• Production of feed, fish meal and other components
• Inland waters: transition to an intensive approach
• The view of processors: what kind of fish should be grown, based on potential demand and existing processing facilities
• Investment attractiveness of aquaculture projects: how to assess investment prospects?
Information about conference, science program, lecturers and terms of participation in the exhibition on the website: www.baltvetforum.com
The participants of the forum have the opportunity to book a room in the hotel "Saint Petersburg" at special rates: See more