Twelfth Russian national congress «PEOPLE & HEALTH»
orthopaedics, traumatology, prosthetics, rehabilitation
Event dates: 27 November - 01 December '07
Number of participants: 2500
Event venue: St Petersburg, Russia
We thank you for you participation in the Twelfth Russian National Congress "People & Health", which was devoted to the most urgent issues of trauma surgery, orthopedics, prosthetics, and rehabilitation.
The Congress has been included in the program of scientific-practical events of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation and is held in accordance with the Ministry order.
The Russian national congress with the international participation "People & Health" is an inter-disciplinary forum, the main purpose of which is the development of a comprehensive common standard in the field of care of people with limited abilities.
The main Congress objectives was as follows:
- assistance in protecting the rights and selfrespect of people with limited abilities;
- assistance to people with limited abilities in providing their right to get professional medical care;
- assistance to people with limited abilities in the maximum development of their physical, mental, social, and occupational abilities;
- creation of the foundation for the maximum independence of people with limited abilities, their integration in all the aspects of the social\life;
- organization, improvement, and widening of different rehabilitation services and programs;
- professional improvement of the specialists working in the area of rehabilitation care.
The Twelfth Russian National Congress "People & Health" was held at one of the most up-to-date sites of Russia, i. e at the congresshall LenExpo. Four conference halls, equipped with the last word facilities and 8,000 square meters of exhibitions will not only make the Congress an important scientific assembly, but also an impressing mass event for scientists, physicians, representatives of the manufacturing companies, and guests.