All-Russian Congress "Botkin Readings"
Event dates: 21-22 May '18
Number of participants: 800
Event venue: Hotel "Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport" **** (St. Petersburg, Startovaya ul., 6)
Publication of abstracts is free of charge.
The deadline is – 9 April, 2018
The rules for abstracts publication application:
The number of abstracts from one (the first) of the author – not more than 1 abstract
- Fields — 2 cm, font - Times New Roman, 14pt, 1,5 line spacing;
- Title (lower case letter without reductions);
- Authors Surname and initials (lower case);
- Full name place of work, city (if the authors are from different organizations, will need to specify place of work each author);
- Contact name: full last, first and middle names, telephone number, e-mail;
- Not more two pages
- Main text is according to the structure: goal, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions;
- The name of the file is given by the surnames of the first author, for example «Ivanov А.С.docx».
Tables, formulas and figures (in abstracts) are not accepted for publication.
The technical committee of the congress reserves the rights to refuse to publish abstracts, if they are not relevant to the theme of the congress, are executed in violation of the requirements or sent after the deadline.