All-Russian Congress "Botkin Readings"
Event dates: 21-22 May '18
Number of participants: 800
Event venue: Hotel "Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport" **** (St. Petersburg, Startovaya ul., 6)
Fill in the registration form, indicate your participation (full-time or remote) and send to the Technical Committee by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the letter must be «Botkin readings 2018».
The deadline is – 5 February 2018
All materials are submitted to the Technical Committee by e-mail only (Word-format) as an attached file. The subject of the letter must be «Botkin readings 2018». E-mail: email@example.com
The rules for oral report application:
- Applications for the oral report are submitted only according to the approved registration form of speaker, fill in all fields;
- The application should be submit with the abstracts of the report;
- Time limit on speeches – 15 minutes;
- Information on the inclusion of reports in the scientific program of the Congress and acceptance of abstracts for publication will be send additionally after March 7, 2018.
Publication of abstracts is free of charge.
The deadline is – 9 April, 2018
The rules for abstracts publication application:
The number of abstracts from one (the first) of the author – not more than 1 abstract
- Fields — 2 cm, font - Times New Roman, 14pt, 1,5 line spacing;
- Title (lower case letter without reductions);
- Authors Surname and initials (lower case);
- Full name place of work, city (if the authors are from different organizations, will need to specify place of work each author);
- Contact name: full last, first and middle names, telephone number, e-mail;
- Not more two pages
- Main text is according to the structure: goal, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions;
- The name of the file is given by the surnames of the first author, for example «Ivanov А.С.docx».
Tables, formulas and figures (in abstracts) are not accepted for publication.
The technical committee of the congress reserves the rights to refuse to publish abstracts, if they are not relevant to the theme of the congress, are executed in violation of the requirements or sent after the deadline.
The Congress announces a competition for participation in the poster session.
Poster session will be organized in period of Congress - 21-22 May, 2018
According to the competition results will be determined which will be awarded with prizes.
In order to compete you need to send the application form in accordance with the rules of registration form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is before 9 April 2018.
After receiving confirmation of the inclusion the poster in the scientific program of the Congress, you should send the work to the Technical Committee by e-mail: email@example.com.
Deadline is before 27 April, 2018
The rules for decor E-Version poster:
- E-Version poster can contain information presented in the form of text, graphs, charts, tables, drawings, etc..
- The form of poster: in format - 16:9 (power point, PDF, JPC, TIFF), landscape orientation, height - 600 mm, width - 900 mm.
- Design of the poster: each work should include the title of the scientific report, the names authors of the work, and the name of the organization where the research was carried out. We recommend using a font less than 24, that the poster should be easy to read.
To participate in the Congress, please:
- fill in the registration form, send to the Technical Committee by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the letter must be «Botkin readings 2018».
- or register on the website www.congress-ph.ru