3rd All-Russian Congress with International Attendance "Medical care for injuries in times of peace and war. New in organization and technologies"
Event dates: 16-17 February '18
Number of participants: 1000
Event venue: Hotel “Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg Airport” Hotel (Startovaya St.., 6A)
THE MAIN TOPIC OF THE CONGRESS:
The Diagnostics and the treatment of injuries in times of peace and war, treatment of victims of emergency situations.
- Modern issues of organization, resources, technology, and staffing of health assistance in injuries
- Combat injuries
- Spine and spinal cord injuries
- Multiple trauma
- Injuries in children and adolescents
- Central Nervous System Trauma
- Sport traumatology
- Local and systemic infection after injuries
- Radiation diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries
- Complex treatment of patients with broken bones on the background of osteoporosis
- Rehabilitation of patients with traumas of various localizations
- Reconstructive-regenerative surgery of osteo-muscular disorders
Medical achievements, the newest implants and medical supplies, diagnostic equipment and rehabilitation facilities in the field of trauma, new opportunities for high-tech medical care will be presented.