Interregional Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation "Saint Petersburg Septic Forum-2019"
Event dates: 11-13 September '19
Number of participants: 600
Event venue: Hotel "St. Petersburg" (Pirogovskaya nab. 5/2)
Organizing Committee will issue a book of abstracts and articles related to actual conference topics.
Publication of abstracts and articles is free.
Deadline for abstracts submission – June 20, 2019
The number of abstracts from one (first) author is no more than 3
Size: up to 2 pages
Structure: aim; materials and methods; results and discussion, conclusion
Tables, formulas and drawings are not published.
Deadline for articles submission – June 20, 2019
The number of articles from one (first) author is no more than 1
Size: up to 12 pages
Structure: abstract, key words, aim, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion
1 table and 3 drawings (black and white only) can be included.
General rules for abstracts and articles submission:
- The works should be sent in “.doc”/’.docs” extension by e-mail
- Margin - 2 cm, font Times New Roman, type 14, spacing 1.5
- Layout: title, author’s names, entity, address, contact phone and e-mail
- The title of the work (lowercase letters without abbreviations)
- Surname and initials of authors, underline the speaker's surname
- The full name of the organization, city; in the case of several organizations, it is necessary to indicate the authors' ownership of organizations
- Contact person: completely phone, e-mail
- Next - the main text in accordance with the structure
- The name of the files is given by the surname of the first author (for example, "Ivanov A.S.docx").
- The works are sent along with the completed registration form addressed to the first author (even if the author participates in the conference only in absentia)
Program Committee can refuse publication in case your abstract/article does not correspond to the conference topics, does not meet the above rules, submitted after deadline.
Report application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «Sepsis».
Abstracts and articles should be sent to email@example.com marked as «Sepsis».