Interregional Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation "Saint Petersburg Septic Forum-2019"
Event dates: 11-13 September '19
Number of participants: 600
Event venue: Hotel "St. Petersburg" (Pirogovskaya nab. 5/2)
The Organizing Committee invites you to participate in the Interregional Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation "Saint Petersburg Septic Forum-2019", which will be held on September 11-13, 2019 in the Hotel "St. Petersburg" (5/2 Pirogovskaya emb.). Please note that the feature of the Conference is its practical orientation. In addition to the general breakout sessions, workshops, round tables, clinical reviews of the most difficult cases and especially actual issues, discussion of the recommendations and much more are planned.
MAIN CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Epidemiology of sepsis
- Organization of treatment of patients with sepsis
- Intensive treatment of sepsis
- Clinical microbiology of sepsis
- Problems of antimicrobial and antifungal therapy
- Laboratory diagnostics of sepsis
- Extracorporeal detoxification
- Surgical infections of soft tissues
- The problem of sepsis in combustiology
- Surgery of peritonitis
- Sepsis in pediatrics
- Sepsis in obstetrics and gynecology
- Sepsis in pulmonology
- Sepsis in oncology
- Approval of the Protocol on initial therapy of septic shock
The conference is planned for accreditation by the Coordinating Council for the Development of Continuing Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- Abstract/articles publication
- Listener/exhibition visitor
Applications for reports are accepted only by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked Sepsis.
Abstracts and articles are accepted only by e-mail email@example.com marked Sepsis.
Application deadline for Report – till May 20, 2019
Application deadline for abstracts/ articles publication – till June 20, 2019
Preferential pre-registration – till June 20, 2019
Hotel reservation deadline – till August 2, 2019