All-Russian Congress with international participation «Days of Rheumatology in St. Petersburg – 2018»
Event dates: 01-03 November '18
Number of participants: 800
Event venue: Hotel "Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya" (St. Petersburg, Pobedy sq., 1)
Fill in the registration form, indicate your participation (full-time or remote) and send to the Technical Committee by e-mail: email@example.com, pointing in the topic - «Rheumatology - 2018».
According to the guidelines of participation in the Congress, abstracts are accepted only from registered participants.
Deadline is 2 July, 2018
You should send report abstract only as an attachment to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Edited in MS Word (each thesis should be sent in a separate file), pointing in the topic - «Rheumatology - 2018».
Guidelines for the oral report:
- Applications for the report are accepted only according to the approved form (registration form of the speaker) with all fields are filled;
- It is also necessary to send the abstracts with the application of the report and filled registration form of the speaker;
- Time limit for oral report – 10-15 minutes.
Information about reports included in the Congress program and abstracts acceptance for publication will be sent after 24 September, 2018
Abstracts - free of charge.
Deadline is 2 July, 2018
You should send abstract only as an attachment to e-mail: email@example.com Edited in MS Word (each thesis should be sent in a separate file), pointing in the topic - «Rheumatology - 2018».
Guidelines for the submission of abstracts:
The number of abstracts from one (the first) author – not more than one.
- Fields — 2 cm, font - Times New Roman, 14pt, 1,5 line spacing;
- Title (lower case letter without reductions);
- Author`s name and initials of (lower case letters);
- Work place full name, city (if the authors are from different organizations, will need to specify place of work each author);
- Contact name: full last, first and middle names, telephone number, e-mail;
- Main text is according to the structure: goal, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions;
- The file name is given by the surnames of the first author, for example «Ivanov А.С.docx».
Tables, formulas and figures are not accepted for publication.
The Congress technical committee reserves the rights to refuse the abstracts publication if they are not corresponded to the congress main topic, executed with violation of the requirements or sent later than the established deadline.
Within the framework of the All-Russian Congress with international participation "Days of Rheumatology in St. Petersburg - 2018" a competition for participation in the poster session is announced. The session will be organized during the 1-3 November, 2018.
According to the Competition three prizes will be awarded to the winners.
It is necessary to send the application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for participation. Deadline is 17 September, 2018
Guidelines for the poster session:
- The poster should present information in form: text, graphs, charts, tables, drawings, etc.;
- The size of the electronic poster - a poster (power point, PDF, JPC, TIFF) in 16: 9 format, landscape orientation ;
- Design of the poster: each work should include the title of the scientific report, the authors names and the name of the organization where the research was carried out. We recommend using a font less than 24 so that the poster is easy to read.
- fill in the registration form, send to the Technical Committee by e-mail: email@example.com , pointing in the topic - «Rheumatology - 2018»;
- or register on the website congress-ph.ru
If you have any questions feel free to contact:
Technical committee: (812) 380-31-52, (812) 380-31-53
web site: www.congress-ph.ru