4th International Congress on Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery (4th ISMINS) and Educational Course of the WFNS
Event dates: 19-21 April '18
Number of participants: 700
Event venue: N.N. Burdenko National Medical Research Center of Neurosurgery (Moscow, 4th Tverskaya-Yamskaya st., 16)
For the participation in the competition:
- you should be younger than 40 years old;
- you should be within 5 years after completion basic Neurosurgical Training;
- send the abstracts prepared according to the rules, the abstract should be no longer than 250 words;
- send support letter from supervisor to certify his/ status as YNS;
- send brief CV, photo and the document approving your age.
Abstract submission deadline – 28 February 2018.
The abstract selection will be made till 15 March 2018. The best works will be included in the Program as an oral report or in the poster session.
The Organizing committee covers 3 nights’ accommodation and registration fee for the authors of best abstracts.
The number of works is limited.