International scientific and practical conference "Actual issues of HIV infection. Protecting the health of children with HIV infection."
Event dates: 14-15 May '18
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Hotel «Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport» **** (Russia, St. Petersburg, Startovaya ul., 6)
Organizing Committee will issue a book of abstracts and articles related to actual conference topics.
Publication of abstracts and articles is free.
The book of abstracts and articles will be registered in the national information-analytical system RISC (Russian Science Citation Index)
Deadline for abstracts submission – February 7, 2018
The number of abstracts from one (first) author is no more than 3
Size: up to 2 pages
Structure: aim; materials and methods; results and discussion, conclusion
Tables, formulas, and drawings are not published.
Deadline for articles submission – February 7, 2018
The number of articles from one (first) author is no more than 1 Size: up to 12 pages Structure: abstract, key words, aim, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion
1 table and 3 drawings (black-and white only) can be included.
General rules for abstracts and articles submission:
- Works are sent in electronic format (MS Word text editor).
- Fields - 2 cm, font Times New Roman, size 14, interval 1.5
- The title of the work (lowercase letters without abbreviations)
- Surname and initials of authors (lower case letters), underline the speaker's surname
- The full name of the organization, city; in the case of several organizations, it is necessary to indicate the authors' ownership of organizations
- Contact person: completely, phone, e-mail
- Next - the main text in accordance with the structure
- The name of the files is given by the surname of the first author (for example, "Ivanov ASdocx").
- The works are sent along with the completed registration form addressed to the first author (even if the author participates in the conference only in absentia)
Program Committee can refuse publication in case your abstract/article does not correspond to the conference topics, does not meet the above rules, submitted after deadline.
All the materials (report application, abstracts and articles) should be sent to email@example.com marked as «HIV 2018».