International scientific and practical conference "Actual issues of HIV infection. Protecting the health of children with HIV infection."
Event dates: 14-15 May '18
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Hotel «Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport» **** (Russia, St. Petersburg, Startovaya ul., 6)
• Epidemiological situation of HIV infection
• Topical issues of HIV prevention among children and women
• Perinatal HIV prevention and topical issues of care for children with HIV infection
• Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of HIV infection in children
• Features of providing medical, social and psychological assistance to children affected by the HIV epidemic
• A child with HIV and an educational environment
• Legal aspects in the care of children with HIV infection
• Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of HIV infection in women
• Protecting the health of mother and child with HIV infection
The conference is planned for accreditation by the Coordinating Council for the Development of Continuous Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of Russia (NMA).
To participate in the conference one shall: