International scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of HIV. Children and HIV"
Event dates: 14-15 May '18
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Hotel "Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport" **** (Russia, St. Petersburg, 6A Startovaya str.)
- Abstract/articles publication
- Listener/ exhibition visitor
- General rules for abstracts and articles submission
Deadline for report submission – March 30, 2018
- Application should be sent in MS Word by e-mail and contain the title, authors, entity, and contacts
- Report application should be submitted both with completed registration form and abstracts
- Time limit is 10-15 min.
Publication of abstracts and articles is free.
2. Abstracts publication
Deadline for abstracts submission – March 30, 2018
The number of abstracts from one (first) author is no more than 3
Size: up to 2 pages
Structure: aim; materials and methods; results and discussion, conclusion
Tables, formulas, and drawings are not published.
3. Articles publication
Deadline for articles submission – March 30, 2018
The number of articles from one (first) author is no more than 1
Size: up to 12 pages
Structure: abstract, key words, aim, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion
1 table and 3 drawings (black-and white only) can be included.
- Papers should be sent in MS Word format by e-mail both with completed registration form
- Margin - 2 cm, font Times New Roman, type 14, spacing 1.5
- Layout: title, author’s names, entity, address, contact phone and e-mail
Program Committee can refuse publication in case your abstract/article does not correspond to the conference topics, does not meet the above rules, submitted after deadline.
Report application should be sent to email@example.com marked as «HIV 2018».
Abstracts and articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «HIV 2018».