IV Saint Petersburg Forum on HIV Infection with International Participation. 30th Anniversary of SPb Center for Prevention and Control of AIDS and Infectious Diseases
Event dates: 03-04 October '19
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Hotel "Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya" (Saint Petersburg, Pobedy sq., 1)
To participate in the forum one shall:
- fill in registration form and send to email@example.com marked as «Forum on HIV Infection»
- or register online at congress-ph.ru
Deadline for report submission– June 21, 2019
- Application should be sent in MS Word by e-mail and contain the title, authors, entity, and contacts
- Report application should be submitted both with completed registration form and abstracts
- Time limit is 10-15 min
Organizing Committee will issue a book of abstracts and articles related to actual forum topics.
Publication of abstracts and articles is free.
Deadline for abstracts submission – August 5, 2019
The number of abstracts from one (first) author is no more than 3
Size: up to 2 pages
Structure: aim, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion
Tables, formulas, and drawings are not published.
Deadline for articles submission – August 5, 2019
The number of articles from one (first) author is no more than 1
Size: up to 12 pages
Structure: abstract, key words, aim, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion,
1 table and 3 drawings (black-and white only) can be included.
General rules for abstracts and articles submission:
- Materials should be sent in MS Word format by e-mail both with completed registration form
- Margin - 2 cm, font Times Roman, type 14, spacing 1.5
- Layout: title, author’s names, entity, address, contact phone and e-mail
Program Committee can refuse publication in case your abstract/article does not
correspond to the forum topics, does not meet the above rules, submitted after deadline.
Report applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, abstracts and articles should be sent to email@example.com.
All the materials should be marked as “Forum on HIV infection”