International scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of HIV"
Event dates: 10-11 June '19
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg Airport Hotel (6A Startovaya str., St. Petersburg, Russia)
To participate in the conference one shall:
- fill in registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «HIV 2019»
- or register online at congress-ph.ru
Deadline for report submission – March 1, 2019
- Application should be sent in MS Word by e-mail and contain the title, authors, entity, and contacts
- Report application should be submitted both with completed registration form and abstracts
- Time limit is 10-15 min.
Organizing Committee will issue a book of abstracts and articles related to actual conference topics.
Publication of abstracts and articles is free.
Deadline for abstracts submission – March 1, 2019
The number of abstracts from one (first) author is no more than 3
Size: up to 2 pages
Structure: aim; materials and methods; results and discussion, conclusion
Tables, formulas, and drawings are not published.
Deadline for articles submission – March 1, 2019
The number of articles from one (first) author is no more than 1
Size: up to 12 pages
Structure: abstract, key words, aim, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion
1 table and 3 drawings (black-and white only) can be included.
General rules for abstracts and articles submission:
- Papers should be sent in MS Word format by e-mail both with completed registration form
- Margin - 2 cm, font Times New Roman, type 14, spacing 1.5
- Layout: title, author’s names, entity, address, contact phone and e-mail
Program Committee can refuse publication in case your abstract/article does not correspond to the conference topics, does not meet the above rules, submitted after deadline.
Report application should be sent to email@example.com marked as «HIV 2019».
Abstracts and articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «HIV 2019».