The IX International conference "White nights of hepatology 2017""Hepatitis C 2017: optimizing treatment for every patient"
under the aegis of EASL
Event dates: 08-09 June '17
Number of participants: 1000
Event venue: Hotel "Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport" (Saint Petersburg, Startovaya str., 6)
The objective of Janssen, pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson company, is to search for solutions for the most significant unsatisfied needs of the healthcare. Its activity is focused on such areas, as infectious diseases, oncology, immunology, neurology and psychiatry. Acting for the benefit of patients, company is developing innovative products and solutions for the healthcare, which serve to help people all over the globe.
Janssen brings on the territory of the Russian federation drugs that treat socially significant diseases, such as:
- Oncology (prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, soft tissue sarcoma) and onco-hematology (multiple myeloma, lymphocytic leukemia, Mantle cell lymphoma)diseases
- Disease caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Chronic viral hepatitis C
- Diseases of the central nervous system (multiple sclerosis)
- Mental disorders (schizophrenia)
There are also other drugs in Russian portfolio of the company for treatment and life quality improvement of the patients in such therapeutic areas, as gastroenterology, gynecology, dermatology, immunology and nephrology.
To learn more about the company, click «Янссен»