All-Russian annual congress “Children’s infection diseases: diagnostics, treatment, and prevention”
Event dates: 12-13 October '17
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Hotel "Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya" (St. Petersburg, Pobedy sq., 1)
Organizing Committee will issue a book of abstracts and articles related to actual conference topics.
- Publication of abstracts and is free.
- Abstracts publication
- Deadline for abstracts submission – June 15, 2017
- The number of abstracts from one (first) author is no more than 3.
- Size: up to 2 pages
- Structure: aim; materials and methods; results and discussion, conclusion
- Tables, formulas, and drawings are not published.
General rules for abstracts submission:
- Materials should be sent in MS Word format by e-mail both with completed registration form
- Margin - 2 cm, font Times Roman, type 14, spacing 1.5
- Layout: title, author’s names, entity, address, contact phone and e-mail
Program Committee can refuse publication in case your abstract/article does not correspond to the conference topics, does not meet the above rules, submitted after deadline.
All the materials (report application, abstracts) should be sent to email@example.com
All the materials report application, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about inclusion of report in the conference program and acceptance of abstracts/articles for publication will be sent after September 1, 2017