6th International Congress and the Educational Course “Cardiothoracic Radiology”
Event dates: 21-23 March '19
Number of participants: 500
Event venue: Hotel "Saint Petersburg" (Saint Petersburg, Pirogovskaya emb. 5/2)
- Thoracic Radiologists in children and newborns
- Modern imaging technologies in thoracic radiologists
- Cardiovascular radiology
- Imaging in thoracic oncology and hematology
- Imaging of tuberculosis
- Imaging thoracic surgery
- Imaging in cardiovascular surgery
- Imaging of thoracic trauma
- Nuclear and hybrid imaging of heart and lung diseases
- Interventional radiology in respiratory and cardiac diseases
- Endoscopic ultrasound in respiratory pathology
Lectures and workshops will be delivered by leading Russian and international experts in the
diagnosis and treatment of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.
The congress will include educational courses for pediatrics, cardiology, and high-resolution computed tomography (HRCT).
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that participation in the educational courses is subject to preliminary registration only - the number of places is limited. Applications are accepted until February 20, 2019.
Participation in the educational course on HRCT for payment only.
The cost of participation for the RSR members (in case of prepaid a membership fee) and young professionals up to 35 years old - 1800 RUB. (including after February 20, 2019 subject to availability).
For practitioners with higher medical education - 2000 RUB.
Subject to availability, you can register for the educational course after February 20, 2019, the cost of participation in this case will be 2500 RUB.